Complete video tutorial
Step 1 – Set your Profile in the Tube Sites Submitter
In this step you will learn how to fill in your profile information to be used later when registering to tube sites.
PLAY TUTORIALS NOW! ( All files are flash with an exe extension. )
All the steps about how to ( Set your Profile in the Tube Sites Submitter ) properly will be released here on the blog also:
in the following tutorial we will show you how to use the Tube Sites Submitter (TSS) correctly and professionally to make your job as easy as possible and to achieve the highest level of efficiency. We will show how to set up a Profile in TSS, how to register valid profiles on tube sites rapidly and how to fill in the correct video information and upload a video to hundreds of tube sites in no time! I would like to remind you that TSS is the only software with a regularly updated database of tube sites (new sites are added, dead links removed and errors corrected). You could say that 50% of the success depends on how up-to-date the database information is and we provide this demanding service because we want you to achieve great results.
This tutorial is for anyone who is just starting with TSS or wants to use TSS in a more efficient way. You can open your copy of TSS and work alongside this tutorial.
We are going to show you how to create the maximum number of profiles on tube sites and how to upload your videos to hundreds of these sites in a rapid and efficient manner.
1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF TSS AND ITS DATABASE EVERY TIME YOU WORK WITH TSS. IN THIS CASE WE WILL SEE A DIALOG REMINDING US THAT A NEW VERSION OR A DATABASE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE!
We begin by creating a profile in TSS. Every TSS profile contains data about your tube site profile, details of tube sites on which you are registered (including login information and passwords), information about your videos and results of your past uploads to tube sites. This means that your TSS profile keeps an easy-to-browse history of all your work. You will see how the whole thing works and how simple it is.
Let’s create a new profile in TSS now… PLAY TUTORIALS NOW!
2. Click on the New button… and give your profile a name.
3. I will enter the name ‘new profile’ and save it…
4. We are now going to fill in the data sent to tube sites during registration (which will be done in the next step)
5. Next fill in your e-mail (to which registration confirmations will be sent) and also your login, password, first name, last name…
6. The name you enter here will be displayed by some tube sites next to the uploaded video
7. Select all that apply from the following, including your day, month and year of birth, your country of residence and zip code…
8. Now choose a “Profile Folder” i.e. the place where reports from your uploads will be stored (you will be able to view the upload results which are saved on your computer after every upload – the reports are html files which allow you to check whether your upload succeeded or failed). If you do not set this option you will not be able to see the result reports.
Create a folder on your PC and select it, like this…
9… click OK
10. TSS allows you to set up a proxy, so if you use one, enter it here. I am not using a proxy, so I leave the field blank.
11. In profile notes you can enter any comments about the profile – this data is not submitted.
12. We can now proceed to the next step, registering to tube sites!
13. Do not forget to click the Save & Continue button to save all the data you entered!