This time I decided to write a tutorial about a really important thing, about CATEGORIES.
What are categories and what are they good for?
In Tube Sites Submitters database we have every tube site categorized by categories. Whenever you are about to upload your video during step #3 (Video) you choose categories from 1 to 6. When you start the upload process Tube Sites Submitter will upload your videos using the priority of those 1 to 6 categories, which means, that the first category has the highest priority. You have to learn to set these categories correctly if you want to be successful. Let me show you a few tips for setting the correct categories.
- You need to know the meaning of each category and the niche it describes. Try to get familiar with these categories and do a Google search for example for each of them.
- High Priority! What type of paysite do you promote, so for what site ( niche ) are you trying to sell membership.
- High Priority! What kind of traffic do you want to gain and monetize from the tube sites.
Accurately set categories increase the success of uploads and the correct enlistment of videos, which also means higher sales.
Let’s look at an actual case. I work with affiliate programs, ie. I promote their pay sites and want to make the most ( membership ) sales for these sites.
- I pick a paysite which I’m going to promote ( eg. a Foot fetish pay site )
- In cooperation with the affiliate program I pick a video approximately 6 min. in length
- I watch the video and find out the niches it represents. Of course it’s important for this video to contain the paysites main niche, ie. foot fetish. I take a note in case I see that the video contains more niches… for example bondage, it’s an amateur video, there is a blowjob, cumshot…
Then I choose the categories in Tube Sites Submitter in the following order:
1. Feet ( always the paysites niche, because this is the traffic we mostly need )
2. FootJob ( I target the closest Fetish category )
3. Fetish ( I target the general Fetish category )
4. Bondage ( I target close Fetish categories )
Now it’s up to our consideration to select the last two niches. I personally would go with
Always choose those niche categories first that you promote or you want to get traffic for.
Visit Tube Sites Submitter